Why does he lay his ears and dizzy, and still sick?
Why is ears lain and dizzy? A few people know the answer to this question. That's why we decided to talk about the causes of these symptoms in this article.
It is not a secret for anyone that withdizziness from time to time, almost all people face. For some, it only lasts a couple of seconds, and someone has a longer attack.
It should also be noted that a certain numberpeople complain not only that they are constantly dizzy. Lays the ears, weakness - all these signs can manifest simultaneously. Ignore these symptoms is highly discouraged. After all, they can be caused by quite serious diseases.
Why does it make me dizzy, ears and starts to feel sick? There are several reasons for such deviations. And they can appear suddenly and just as suddenly disappear.
Some people experience the described sensations, whensharply rise from the bed, others - due to a long stay in the heat, and still others - after a lot of stress. So, for what reasons does the ears pile and dizzy? We will tell about this right now.
What causes these symptoms?
If you constantly lays ears and dizzyhead, you should definitely consult a therapist. After all, such abnormalities can indicate serious diseases that need to be urgently treated.
- Vegetosovascular dystonia (developing). With this diagnosis, the patient is regularly observed dizziness, sudden pressure drops and severe headaches. In this case, pain syndromes are most often localized in the temporal and occipital areas.
- Nauseous, dizzy, pins ears - such complaints indicate a migraine attack. In addition to the presented symptoms, a person can react too much to sharp sounds.
- Cervical osteochondrosis can also provoke the appearance of the described manifestations.
- Sometimes these problems are due to otitis media. Of course, the main sign of this disease is sharp pain in the ear. However, in some people it is often accompanied by regular dizziness.
- If you have ears and dizzy, then you should definitely undergo a medical examination for oncology. After all, these symptoms are very often manifested in cancerous tumors.
Also it should be noted that sometimes described signs are observed and against the background of taking antibiotics or other potent medicines.
Methods of examination
What to do if it regularly lays ears,dizzy? The causes (most common) of these symptoms were described above. But it's not enough just to know why you are constantly troubled by these unpleasant feelings. After all, if they are associated with any serious illness, then it must be urgently treated. To do this, we recommend that you contact the therapist as soon as possible. After the examination, an experienced doctor should prescribe a number of tests and other examinations, and then an effective treatment.
As a rule, patients who havefrequent dizziness, nausea and stuffiness of the ears, recommend to pass a tomography, EEG, ultrasound. It is these methods of examination that help to identify the true cause of the appearance of unpleasant sensations and to put the right diagnosis.
How to treat?
After the diagnosis, the doctor must prescribeto his patient an effective treatment. Of course, it is selected individually and completely depends on the type of disease that led to the appearance of unpleasant sensations. This can be the reception of special medications, and the use of multivitamin complexes, and physical therapy, etc. In any case, the patient must strictly follow all the prescriptions of the doctor. Because only so you can get rid of dizziness, nausea and stuffiness of the ears.
If the presented deviations do not manifest themselves regularly and are not pathological, then, most likely, they do not indicate the presence of serious abnormalities.
To find out why from time to timedizzy, try to observe and understand, after which such attacks develop. If this cause is heat, then try to be less in the sun, if - low blood pressure, then drink Paracetamol or get a dose of caffeine, but if these symptoms appear because of your excessive emotionality and constant stress, then try to calm down and not give events too much importance.
Among other things, to get rid of the described symptoms, we recommend that you adhere to the following rules:
- If you have ears, dizzy, and a strong nausea appears on the background, then try to abandon alcoholic beverages and tobacco.
- With similar symptoms, it is recommended that you review your daily routine. You should allocate enough time for rest. At the same time it is desirable to sleep for at least 8 hours.
- To normalize your condition, we recommend eating right. To do this, you need to reduce the intake of salt, sugar (especially sweets and chocolate) and fats.
It should also be noted that a fairly frequent reason for dizziness and nausea is a long stay at the computer, especially in a poorly ventilated room.