Walk along Tverskaya on Moscow City Day
Today in Moscow, the main day of the year is the birthday. The capital city celebrates the City Day as always in a big way: many entertainment venues, many colorful zones, a lot of music and dancing. So I decided to visit the center that day. See everything with your own eyes and show you. For a day walk, I chose the city center, namely the beautiful Tverskaya.
1. Let's start our walk from Pushkin Square
2. Today, in spite of the holiday, there are not many people around Pushkin. All attention is riveted to the scene from which the elderly singer, some kind of semilocene broadcasts.
3. We leave Pushkin and enter Tverskaya. It is blocked today. Here are located playing areas and platforms for master classes. The street, as usually happens on holidays, was blocked and made exclusively pedestrian.
4. Volunteers hand out informational brochures indicating the blocked streets.
5. There is a slight hitch on the turnstiles.
6. A volunteer girl distributes paper crowns in the form of the Kremlin.They willingly dismantled. In the photos below you will see them again and again.
7. Right in the middle of Tverskaya, such lovely flowerbeds have grown.
8. And on this platform stands ballet. As it seemed to me today music and dance programs prevailed here.
11. A group of guests from Asia is trying on the very crowns that the volunteer girl handed out at the beginning of the street.
13. For those who are going to look at VDNH))
14. And this is an interesting thing.
15. If you sit directly under the mirror canopy and look up, it will be released that you are standing directly on the wall of the building. If you wish, you can get a funny frame.
16. And someone is resting on the sidelines.
18. Another volunteer. The girl reminds about the election measure on September 9.
21. And again, dancing.
23. And here the young worshipers instill a love for the media.
24. So we came to the end of the street. Here our walk ends. I turned in the direction of Kamergersky Lane and moved towards the subway. There I was waiting for a meeting with friends. But that's another story ...
All residents of the capital and guests of the City Day!
As a bonus video salute. Filmed from the Hermitage Park.
Taken:unique templates and modules for dle
Elections instead of City Day. Shtetl
Taganrog's birthday is September 12th.