Varieties, purpose and features of industrial packaging
Production packaging is a necessary part of the movement of goods in any enterprise, as well as part of the equipment created for the transportation and storage of cargo. Therefore, one of the first conditions for the proper equipment of the production process is the selection of modernized standardized containers, due to which the complete mechanization and automation of the flow of all handling and storage operations takes place.
also serve for the circulation of goods within factories, including among workshops. Each copy should be selected so that it can quickly move the most important and frequently used goods on the main type of transport. In this case, it is necessary to take into account the dimensions of the passages inside the workshop. You can move bulk, liquid and piece goods.
The most popular varieties of packaging are the means of packaging and containers. It is impossible to fill a container over the prescribed mark.
What labeling is present in the production packaging?
- Registration number;
- Designation of destination;
- The weight;
- Permissible mass of transported cargo;
- commodity icon manufacturer.
It can also be described as belonging to a site or workshop.
The process of inspection of the container and its rejection
Any that moves with the help of cranes must periodically be inspected and checked.
Inspection of containers includes:
- checking the availability of marking;
- checking the serviceability of the latches and closing devices;
- identifying cracks, signs of wear or distortion of the gripping devices.
A container that fails the test can no longer be operated.
When operating tanks, follow the requirements described below:
- packaging is prohibited to load more than the nominal gross mass allowed;
- you need to load it so that no deformations appear;
- the load that was placed in the container should not exceed the level of its edges;
- the walls of the container, capable of opening, must remain in the closed state;
- tipping containers can only be a lifting device, assembled with specialized modifiers;
- it is prohibited to move the container by dragging and turning;
- only solid and serviceable packaging is allowed;
- each container must be properly stacked.
A container whose mass exceeds 50 kg gross must be checked in accordance with the following procedure:
- prior to exploitation;
- after six months of exploitation;
- after repair work.