Than to occupy children in the camp? Council counselor
Today, a counselor in a children's health campor on the summer playground for a daytime stay at the school can be almost anyone. But most often it's all the same students of pedagogical universities who want to earn money on vacation and gain experience. It is for them that this small article is written about how to take care of children in the camp. Despite the fact that there are common programs, the guys often remain idle, which is fraught with various incidents. Organization of free time for one's wards is one of the main duties of a counselor.
So, let's get started. Than to occupy children in the camp?
1. Sport. Play volleyball, badminton or football. Everyone knows these sports games. Those unwilling to take part should be fans or judges.
2. Creativity. Everything depends on the age and sex of the children. Junior students will be happy to sculpt, draw and make applications. With older children everything is more complicated. Girls like it except that weave the beads of beads, and the guys can be interested in a complex designer. That's just where to get it in the camp?
3. Decorate the premises of your squad: draw posters, a wall newspaper, paste a photo of each child, writing something about it.
4. Hide the treasure, and spread the notes around the camp territory. Each of them must indicate the location of the next, and the last one should say where the "treasure" lies. This is a great option for taking a child on vacation in the camp!
5. Excursion or trekking. Before you take the children in the camp with this interesting kind of leisure, get permission from the tutor or director for this. They need to know when, where and what composition you will be and how soon you will return. You can go to meet the sunrise, in the nearest forest or on the bank of the river or the sea. Children must have several adults. Think of the purpose of the trip - to shoot a video, collect material for crafts, hang bird feeders, etc.
6. Take a video of the camp or your squad. This can be done even on a mobile phone. The main thing, then to mount it on a computer in one video series. Or maybe you can shoot the whole movie by writing a script to it?
7. What distinguishes the summer camp for children from the day area? Activities that take place every evening! Prepare by all the detachment a dance, a sketch or a merry song!
8. Why take children in the camp yet? Games! It can be table games such as lotto, chess and checkers, and mobile: relay races, funny starts. Below we give some examples of such activity:
- Participants stand in a circle. Everyone clockwise is given a number: from one to ... After that, everyone starts clapping two hands at once, two clapping, without stopping. The first player calls his number twice when he touches his knees, and the number of the other child when he claps his hands. Without losing the general rhythm of the claps, the person whose number was named names the number of his and the other participant. The main thing in the game is not to break the rhythm and not stop.
- Divide the squad into teams of 3-4 people andgive a list of tasks. Determine by what date they should be made. The team that performed all the first, receives a prize or is released from some duties. The main thing here is to come up with funny and interesting tasks.