Symptom of omission of the uterus. How to recognize pathology?
Today we will talk about the symptom of the omission of the uterus. This pathology is characterized by the displacement of the organ due to weakness of muscles and ligaments, caused by a variety of causes. About what exactly is the basis of such an anomaly and how it manifests itself at different stages, we will tell in this article.
Omission of the walls of the uterus: symptoms
Pathology develops in three stages. The first (initial) is characterized by malaise associated with the genital area. It manifests itself in the form:
- Drawing pain in the lower abdomen, giving back. By the way, women quite often perceive these signals as harbingers of approaching menstrual or for cold symptoms, but these phenomena may be manifestations of uterine omission.
- Painful sensations at the moment of sexual intercourse. They are often explained by features of anatomical structure or vaginismus.
- More abundant and prolonged periods. And women of childbearing age may have problems with conception, up to diagnosed infertility.
If you do not consult a specialist, then at the second stage any symptom of uterine omission described above will be supplemented with problems of bowel and bladder emptying.
- At this time a woman may have a frequent need for urination, but the process itself is given to her with difficulty.
- Then there are the so-called tenesmus - cramps in the anus with a false urge to feces. And after the stool the feeling of fullness of the intestine does not pass.
- Sometimes a similar problem is accompanied by incontinence of feces and urine.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system become regular.
The third stage is the prolapse of the uterus. When you move the body is injured, and sexual life is completely impossible.
Causes of ovulation of the uterus
So, we figured out howeach symptom of the omission of the uterus. Now we need to talk about the causes of this pathology. These include persistent heavy physical exertion, frequent or complicated births, advanced age leading to a weakening of muscle fibers, chronic constipation, a persistent cough (for example, in heavy smokers). An important role is played by the hereditary predisposition - in some women the ligaments that fix the uterus have increased elasticity and extensibility. This feature is inherited and, accordingly, can serve as an impetus to the emergence of the omission.
Symptoms of omission of the uterus after childbirth. What to do in this case?
Separately we will stop on the postnatal period soas the omission of the uterus immediately after the birth of a child or several years after this, when the present problem is joined by menopause, is the most frequent variant of pathology development. Typically, the cause may be weak pelvic floor muscles in a woman, a large fetus, as well as the use of forceps for delivery of forceps or large vaginal ruptures.
In this situation, the main symptom of the omission of the uterus is a feeling of heaviness and pain in the lower abdomen. In addition, constipation, back pain, bleeding and urinary incontinence can occur.
Since treatment of the second and third degree ofpathology is most often performed surgically, up to the removal of the uterus, it becomes clear that an early appeal to a specialist will help every woman maintain her health and the ability to conceive and bear the child.