Step-by-step recipes for cakes in a hurry
Baking a cake is often a very laborious process. Some even have to cook a few days. Of course, all these delicious desserts are worth your time. But what if you need a cake, and as quickly as possible? It is not necessary to go in search of a pastry shop or shop. Everything is much easier. It is enough to know the quick recipes of cakes that will not yield to anything traditional baking.
Cake "Lazy fish"
Can you imagine that preparing a delicious cake will take 15 minutes? At first glance, this seems impossible. But it will take so long to cook this cake in haste. The recipe therefore received such a name. And also because it is based on the popular sweet cracker "Fishes".
To make a big cake for 8-10 people, you will need:
- 300–350 grams of fish cracker;
- 500 ml sour cream;
- 400 grams of condensed milk;
- bag of vanillin.
If the cream does not seem sweet enough, you can add a little sugar to taste.
How to cook?
- Sour cream, condensed milk and vanilla whipped into a fluffy mass. It is convenient to do this with a mixer or a combine. The more airy the cream is, the more tender the cake will be.
- Open the packaging. If you could not find the fish, you can replace it with any sweet cracker. Too large to break into pieces.
- Pour into any cup, preferably more, so that it is more convenient in the future. Add sour cream and mix well with a spoon.
- Cover another cup with cling film. It is advisable to choose a dome-shaped, because it will look like a cake.
- Put the resulting mass and smooth out. Optionally, you can pereselit it with pieces of fruit (bananas, strawberries, peaches and the like). To do this, put a third, then a layer of fruit, another third and a layer of fruit and the remnants of the mass with the cracker.
- Put in the fridge for 6–8 hours (preferably at night). The next day, turn on a flat dish, remove the cup and film. At will decorate.
Everything, here and the fastest cake is ready in a hurry. The recipe, as you can see, is simple, and the result is suitable both for family tea drinking and for a festive dinner.
Chocolate buckwheat cake
Do not think that the quick recipes for cakes are just desserts without baking and from cookies.Just an hour along with cooking in the oven, you can make an exquisite chocolate cake, like a truffle. Its secret is in a minimum of products and adding buckwheat flour to the dough instead of wheat flour. Its taste is almost not noticeable, but the structure of baking becomes completely different.
On a small cake for a shape with a diameter of 18 cm you will need:
- 150 grams of dark chocolate;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 2 tablespoons of Beilis liqueur;
- a pinch of salt;
- 5 proteins;
- 2/3 cup of sugar;
- a glass of buckwheat flour;
- 80-100 grams of sweet and sour jam;
- Ready chocolate icing for decoration.
It is worth the risk and try baking with the addition of buckwheat flour to find out how delicious this cake is. Hastily!
- In a water bath or in the microwave, melt the chocolate with the addition of liqueur. Those who do not drink alcohol, even in baking, can replace it with water. But with him it will turn out more fragrant.
- Beat soft butter with half the prepared sugar. Margarine for this recipe is not suitable. Add warm chocolate and mix.
- Gradually vsyat flour and mix gently. The dough will be quite thick.
- Separately, beat the whites with the remaining sugar until soft peaks appear. Portions enter the dough. It is very important to preserve their splendor, because thanks to the squirrels the dough on buckwheat flour will rise.
- To lay out in a detachable form (it must be covered with baking paper). Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Ready to cool the cake and cut into 2 parts. Act carefully, as it is very gentle.
- Fluff jam. Best of all, if it is blackcurrant, apricot or cranberry. Cover with chocolate icing on top and try.
The quick recipes for cakes can still help out in the heat. To spend a few hours in the summer at the stove is a real torture. This dessert cake is not only easy to prepare, but also easy to eat. In addition, it is suitable for the little ones. Despite the fact that it is based on shortbread and curd mass, it will turn out no worse than other desserts.
To make it you need the following products:
- 250 grams of sweet curd mass;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- 300 grams of cookies "Jubilee".
Another distinctive feature that all quick recipes for cakes have is the minimum of ingredients.
Mix the curd mass and sour cream using a blender. The cream should be smooth and fluffy. Depending on the addition with which the mass will be, this will be the taste of the whole cake. You can even add crushed banana to the cream.
The form, it is best square, cover with food film. Put a layer of cookies on the bottom so that it is in close contact with it. Put a piece of cream. Then another layer of cookies and so on until the cream is over. He must lie last. Sprinkle crumbs on top and put them in the fridge for a few hours.
That's how many cakes are being prepared in haste.