"Quotlan": reviews. Instructions for use "Quotlan"
The skin of a person has pores through which, together withThen slags and toxins are removed. If the body is overloaded with harmful substances, acne and acne appear on its surface. To combat this problem, it is recommended to use the "Quotlan" acne remedy, which not only improves the skin condition, but also allows you to get rid of many diseases. In this article, we will discuss it in detail.
"Quotlan" - cosmetic preparation, developmentwhich was produced by Soviet scientists. The agent can be used in many cases, it has the maximum effect, has no contraindications and does not lead to the development of side effects. In the composition there are no hormones, ethyl alcohol and antibiotics. The preparation has a light texture, thanks to which it is well absorbed, allows the skin to breathe, creates an invisible protective shell and is comfortably felt on the skin of the face.
The composition of the drug "Quotlan"
In addition to glycerol and the active ingredientglycolane, the composition includes other components, among which are polyethylene oxide and triethylene glycol. Also, the necessary effect is achieved due to ethyl carbitol and cetylpyridinium chloride monohydrate. Deionized water and flavor are added to the preparation.
The action "Quotlan"
Pharmacological action is determined by the properties of the components of the drug "Quotlan". The use of the drug leads to the necessary effect due to the joint action of all components:
- Glycerin well softens and moisturizes the skin, itIt is present in many ointments, cosmetic creams and toilet soap. Glycerin prevents premature aging of the skin, positively affects the condition of the epidermis, enhances the effect of other ingredients.
- Gikolan - the active substance of the drug,possessing anticoagulant properties. The substance contributes to the regeneration of the skin, does not allow the development of inflammatory processes and bactericidal reactions. In addition to the drug "Quotlan", you can purchase other products made on the basis of glycolane in the pharmacy.
- Polyethylene oxide, affecting the wound or scratch, speeds up the cleaning and tightening processes.
- Cetylpyridinium chloride monohydrate is an antiseptic that strengthens the skin's resistance to fungi, microbes and viruses, which can lead to the development of skin diseases.
- Ethyl carbitol is a bactericidal substance that enhances the action of glycolane.
- Triethylene glycol - a substance that exerts a disinfectant effect.
- Deionized water is ordinary water, which is well purified and does not contain impurity ions.
- Flavor allows you to hide the unpleasant odors of the components of the drug.
Instruction for the application of "Quotlan" shows that when applied to the skin it provides:
- protective action - after disinfection an invisible barrier is formed, which does not allow penetration into the skin of new bacteria, but passes air well;
- aseptic action - there is a complete destruction of harmful microorganisms that cause skin problems;
- regenerating effect - the skin structure is updated, its general condition is improved (old scars and scars disappear);
- analgesic effect - with severe lesions, relief comes.
The drug is non-toxic, it does not irritate the skin, does not cause allergic reactions, stimulates metabolism and metabolic processes, ensures the freshness of the skin, which lasts for a long time.
Forms of issue of "Quotlan"
With regard to the effectiveness of the "Quotlan", the buyers' feedback on the effect of the drug is exceptionally positive, regardless of the form of release.
On sale there is a gel, also called a cream, and impregnated with it napkins of several kinds:
- children's antiseptic;
- from decubitus;
- from burns.
Indications for the use of the drug "Quotlan"
Instruction for the application of "Quotlan" allows the use of the drug in the following cases:
- edema, which appeared due to excess of lymph;
- insect bites, itchy skin, acne, skin rashes;
- prickly heat;
- Radiation, thermal damage and skin damage by chemicals;
- burns resulting from excessive exposure to sunlight;
- violation of healthy skin condition as a result of frequent use of various compounds (makeup, etc.);
- lesions of mucous membranes and skin;
- repair of small damages;
- restoration of skin and face;
- hygienic treatment of skin (applies when there is no possibility to wash the skin with soap).
With regard to contraindications for usemeans "Quotlan", the instruction contains information on possible hypersensitivity to the components of the drug. Before using, you should carefully read the instructions of the drug "Quotlan".
Use of the tool
"Quotlan" is absolutely safe, therefore it is possibleuse in unlimited quantities and at different frequencies. The agent is rubbed into the affected area, repeating the procedure several times. The manufacturer assures that the action of "Quotlan" can be seen even after one application. To achieve the desired effect, it is necessary to apply a thin layer of gel on the problem area and wait until it is completely absorbed.
If you try to find information about the sensations,present in the process of treatment with the drug "Quotlan", reviews that mention the presence of pruritus and crusts on the skin, are found many times. But such unpleasant sensations are noted only at the very beginning of treatment and disappear after a few days after the application of the remedy.
Those who used the gel in order to combatpimples, note that you can completely get rid of them in about one week. To eliminate old scars, scars, burn marks, it takes a little longer.
Cost of preparation
Depending on the pharmacy, you can see a differentcost of the drug "Quotlan". The price of the product in the form of a gel is approximately 290 rubles. for 10 ml and 550 rubles. for 20 ml. The cost of napkins ranges from 70 to 100 rubles. The drug can be purchased on the websites of pharmacy chains and pharmacies.
Analogues of "Quotlan"
Preparations that are used for the same purposes as "Quotlan", and have a similar effect, contain an active substance, which disinfects the surface of the skin and promotes rapid healing.
There are several analogues of the gel "Quotlan"the price for these funds is different, and they differ in price from this drug. Instead of "Quotlan" for the treatment of acne, you can use "Baziron", gels "Metrogil" and "Reparil", "Clear", "Zinerit", "Eplan". To cleanse the skin, "Zinerite" requires applying the product within three months. This drug contains an antibiotic, has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects. "Baziron" stops the inflammatory process and removes the oily shine of the skin. "Metrogil" is used only after consulting a doctor.
Customer feedback on the product "Quotlan"
Before the beginning of treatment it is useful to get acquainted with the opinions of people who have already used the "Quotlan" remedy. The feedback of each person can contain useful information.
Judging by the reviews, the drug is used mainlyto get rid of acne. And he copes with this problem remarkably, in addition, very quickly. Also, buyers note that after applying "Quotlan" redness and dry skin disappear.
Due to the hypoallergenicity and harmlessness of the "Quotlan" remedy, the feedback of women who used the drug during pregnancy is not uncommon. In this case, it effectively removes pimples and swelling.
With regard to the effectiveness of Quotlan in the treatment of various skin lesions and the elimination of their effects, he also copes with this very well.
Getting rid of acne with the help of "Quotlan" gel,the person not only forgets about this problem, but also improves the general appearance of the skin. This drug is one of the most effective drugs in the treatment of skin diseases.