Learning to write poetry: rhyme to the words "miracles" and "miracle"
Many people think that writing poetry is very simple: sit, rhyme your words. But in fact, this process is very time consuming and long. There are a lot of nuances in the creation of poetic works that ordinary people do not realize. The World Wide Web is now full of Internet helpers who will generate the right rhyme and simplify the life of the newly-made poet. But when selecting the right words, there is no guarantee that a beautiful poem will be born immediately. For writing poetry you need to have knowledge. A little theory does not hurt.
Types of rhymes
The article describes a miser from the existing classification of rhymes. The division of rhymes into groups occurs according to various characteristics. The most popular differentiation is by the arrangement of the stressed syllable in a rhymed word.
- Male rhyme occurs when the stress falls on the last syllable of the rhymed word.
- Female rhyme - the penultimate syllable is stressed.
- Dactylic rhyme - the 3rd syllable from the end is the shock.
- Hyperdactylic rhyme - stressed syllable 4th from the end or beyond.
You can also divide the rhymes by location in the poem:
- Adjacent rhyme, when the first verse rhymes with the second, and the third with the fourth.
- Parallel rhyming, when the first and third verses, the second and fourth, are consonant.
- Ring rhyme - consonant with the first and fourth lines, and the second with the third.
- Woven rhyme allows you to combine consonant words in a poem in a different order, for example, first and fourth, second and fifth, third and sixth.
In order to write poetry, it is necessary to practice a lot in rhyming. We propose to stretch your brains a little, try to write small quatrains and pick up a rhyme to the words “miracle” and “miracles”. On the Internet now, easily with the help of various generators, you can pick up a rhyme to the words you need, but not everyone can embed them successfully in the text.
For example, the rhyme to the word "miracle": bad, dish, oddity, emerald, vessel, Luda, amplitude, bore.
Attempt at writing:
Let now everything in life is bad!
But hope you are a miracle!
Never be disheartened!
Everything will be fine, know!
Rhyme for the word "miracle" in women's verses. Adjacent rhyme
Rhyme to the word "miracles": addresses, half an hour, heaven, sail, sausage, wheels, hull.
Attempt at writing:
The universe gives us miracles
And we do not notice them sometimes.
And rushing through life, pulling the sails,
And overgrown with thick bark.
Rhyme for the word "miracles" in men's verses. Parallel rhyme