How to remove the second chin in Photoshop - instructions for beginners
Photoshop got a huge applicationto change, but more often to improve a person's appearance. Today we will consider how to remove the second chin in Photoshop, as it is one of the most popular. For this work, you will need a little knowledge of the program itself and good source materials, which we will talk about further. So, be prepared to learn how to remove the second chin in Photoshop.
For this work we need at least twophotos: one photo, on which the change will be made, the other with a "donor" snapshot. Under the latter, a photograph with the desired chin is assumed. I consider this method more expedient than other methods with full manual drawing. This replacement of images allows you to quickly and effectively remove the second chin in Photoshop. At the same time, there is no need to know all the tools of this program in perfection.
As mentioned above, this method is based onreplacement of images, and therefore the most important and responsible stage in this work can be considered the search for a picture of the "donor". It is important that both images are taken in one perspective. It is also desirable to match the size of the photos, but this is not critical. Next, an instruction will be provided on how to remove the second chin in Photoshop.
- As soon as the "donor" image is selected, it is necessary to cut out the area with the desired chin. Allocate output with a large margin, since it is more difficult to draw than simply erase the excess.
- Place the chipped area with the chin"donor" to the main image. Stretch it or reduce it with the "Free transform" tool (Ctrl + T). You must keep the proportions, for this, hold down the Shift key while resizing. To reduce or stretch it is necessary until the "donor" chin becomes the same in width and size as the present one. Do not rush at this stage and do everything neatly. Thus, we remove the second chin or even, we can say, replace it.
- In the Overlay options, select Multiplication. At this stage, you can erase the extra parts of our "donor" chin, which appeared as a result of inaccurate selection.
- At the moment, the main part of the work is alreadycompleted. It remains to make some color adjustments, since it is almost impossible to find a photograph of the donor with completely identical properties. Therefore, we need to adjust the color manually. To do this, open the "Hue / Saturation" tool (Ctrl + U). We change the values depending on the situation. Also we need the Levels tool (Ctrl + L).
- Make the settings to your liking. Unfortunately, I can not give you exact values, since they will be individual in each case.
I hope this article helped you find out howRemove the second chin in Photoshop. By the way, this instruction can be useful everywhere. It can be applied not only to the chin, but to any part of the face, body, etc. It is enough to understand the basic idea of the entire instruction. Then you can apply it in almost any situation, when there is a need to change the appearance.