How to put money on the "Kiwi" in different ways
QIWI service is considered to be one of the most reliable and popular systems for making electronic payments. It differs in ease in development, usability, and also the small commissions charged for carrying out financial transactions.
Despite this simplicity, some users have problems with this service. In particular, many people do not know how to put money on Kiwi and, of course, cannot use the payment system to the fullest because of this.
In fact, you can fund your QIWI account in different ways. This article will help you learn more about each of them and choose the one that will be most convenient for you.
The option of putting money on the Qiwi through the terminal is one of the most affordable. Its essence lies in the fact that you convert cash into electronic currency, this is done like this:
- First you need to find the nearest terminal that supports QIWI.This can be done quite easily using the official website of the payment system.
- On the device monitor, select "Payment for services" and then "Electronic money".
- Next, click on the OIWI icon and enter your phone number (it's your account number) in the line that appears. Click "Next".
- Before putting money into Qiwi Wallet through the terminal, make sure that you have entered the correct account number. Then insert bills in the receiver and click "Pay".
That's basically it. Now you just have to pick up the check from the terminal and not throw it away until the funds go to your wallet.
Another way to put money on Qiwi is to use a bank card for this. To use it, you just need to do the following:
- Log in to your account on the website of your bank.
- Find the "Translate" option, and then select the "Electronic Wallets" section.
- Find QIWI in the list, click on the appropriate line, and then enter your account number.
- Enter the required amount and confirm the transaction.
After all these actions, you will receive an SMS with a code that must be entered in the appropriate field in your account.After that, you will only have to wait a bit until the money is transferred from the bank card to the account of "Kiwi".
By the way, you can contact one of your bank branches and ask the operator to perform the above procedure for you. This will be very useful if you do not have at hand a device with Internet access.
Telephone (via website)
In this case, money from the balance of your mobile will be used to replenish QIWI. Before putting money into the Qiwi wallet, make sure that you have enough funds in your account, and then follow these steps:
- Log on to the QIWI website and log in to your account by entering a login (phone number) and password.
- Open the "Work with accounts" section.
- Select your phone number from the list, and then click "Transfer."
- Specify the amount you need (do not forget about the commission), and then click "Transfer" again.
- The next screen will display payment information. Check it carefully and confirm the transfer.
- You will receive an SMS notifying of a transaction request. Answer it by writing any text in the message body, except for “0” (“zero” allows you to refuse the operation).
For smartphones running on Android and iOS, there is a special application QIWI. It, in addition to other basic functions, allows you to perform such an operation as putting money on the "Qiwi". This is done like this:
- Open the app and go to the “Top up” section.
- Choose the appropriate way to replenish the wallet "Qiwi", after reading the size of the commission.
- Enter the required amount, as well as the details that the application will require.
- Confirm the operation and wait for the message with the code.
- Enter the code in the appropriate field or reply to SMS (depending on the chosen confirmation method).
After that, you should wait for some time before the funds are transferred to your wallet. Depending on the chosen replenishment method, this operation can take from several minutes to several hours.
Salons of communication
By contacting the mobile phone store, you can deposit money both on Qiwi and on any other popular payment system. This procedure is quite simple and consists of the following:
- You tell the salon employee your QIWI account number (the same phone number).
- Next, you should name the amount by which you want to replenish your wallet.
- Salon worker will write you a check.Carefully check all the data listed on it, and then pay the required amount.
At the same time, it is important to leave a copy of the check until the money reaches the Qiwi wallet. Otherwise, you risk losing your finances if any system malfunction occurs.
And finally, you can put money on "Qiwi" through one of the electronic exchange points. The essence of this method is that you transfer funds from any of the payment systems or a bank card to your QIWI wallet. This is done like this:
- Register on the site of the exchange office, and then log in to it.
- Select the exchange direction you want to make.
- Enter the account number of the payment system from which you want to transfer money, and then enter your QIWI wallet number.
- Write the amount you want to transfer, confirm the transaction and pay for the service.
This work with the exchanger ends. You will only have to wait until the transaction is completed, but note that the operation can last up to 24 hours.
Also note that it is worth using only proven electronic exchangers, otherwise you risk becoming a victim of scammers and lose your money.