How to Marinate Shish Kebab in Vinegar and Sesame Dressing
Are you tired of working at the cottage or your backyard? Or, perhaps, being in the office all day, you wanted to breathe in fresh country air with a full chest? Then it's time for a picnic. You can eat plenty of kebab, ryabachitsya or warm up in sports with friends. But to spend your country weekend is really nice, you need to prepare. Therefore, in addition to purchasing the necessary products, you need to know how to prepare them. Let's start with the main dish. This article provides practical advice on how to pickle kebabs. Sure, everyone has their own unique recipes. And yet try the old and proven way to pickle kebabs in vinegar, or apply completely new cooking secrets with extravagant spices and seasonings.
The classic kebab recipe
The most common ingredient for pre-processing meat is certainly vinegar. This recipe for marinating kebabs is pretty simple.Prepared pieces are poured with sliced onions in the form of rings, bay leaf, salt and any ground pepper, then poured with a solution. Usually taken 9% vinegar, which is diluted in half with water. A plate is placed on top of the marinated meat in a saucepan, and a load is placed on it. Two or three hours will be enough for the meat to soak in the mixture and become tender. Marinated onion is used as a seasoning for grilled kebabs.
How to Marinate Mutton Barbecuein sesame dressing
- The best meat for kebabs is lamb. Cut it into cubes. Often used ribs that are chopped across. For the number of marinade ingredients listed below, take about five kilograms of meat.
- A bunch of green onions and ten cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Squeeze zest from two lemons and squeeze out the juice.
- Beat two cups of soy sauce with 1/3 cups of sesame oil (you can, if not, replace with olive oil) and two tables. spoons of salt.
- Spices give a unique flavor to a dish: two tables. Sesame spoons, table. spoon of dried mint (or a finely chopped bunch of fresh), rosemary. They need to be added to the oil mixture.Green onions and garlic are poured into the resulting mass.
- For gourmet sweetness, place two tables in the marinade. spoons of melted honey.
- The meat is placed in a large saucepan, filled with marinade and mixed well. It is better to spend marinating not less than five hours, periodically raising the lower pieces with a spoon to the top. You can leave the meat overnight by placing it in a cool place. And how to pickle shish kebab at small portions? Use hermetically sealed plastic bags. Then the need for stirring disappears, as the meat is completely immersed in the solution.
- Impregnated kebabs are strung on skewers or placed in a barbecue. Frying time on an open fire or grill 10-15 minutes. Knowing how to pickle skewers, you can take not only mutton for this recipe, but also other meat - pork, beef, or chicken. We wish you well to enjoy and relax!