How to make a plan? Drawing up a business plan, lesson plan, workout plan
On how to make a plan, written a lot of books and scientific works. In any case, in order to learn how to plan your time, activities and activities, you do not need to receive advanced degrees, it is enough to read this article.
What is a “business plan”?
The first priority document that actually initiates the development of their own business is the business plan. This document is not only planning the activities of the company, but also aimed at the earliest achievement of high performance of the company.
If you want to correctly draw up a plan of work related to the development of your own business, it is important to include in its structure a list of tasks successively replacing each other. The second stage is the establishment of a deadline for each task.In the case of ignoring this item, you risk never open your own business, since it is human nature to postpone everything “for later”.
Business plan: why is it necessary?
The lack of a business plan speaks not only about lack of organization, but also the lack of desire to achieve results. Since it is not easy to draw up the right plan for the month, for the quarter, for the year, it is important to pay attention to the following goals:
- Define tasks and transfer them in the form of instructions to managers.
- Create a visual business project.
In drawing up a plan it is important to think through every detail. Often, managers adhere to the same goal, not paying attention to details, but the result is not achieved. This embarrassment is due to the fact that many bosses forget that a large business is made up of a number of small tasks that would seem undeserving of close attention.
Inside Plan Information
In order to properly draw up a business plan for a small business, it is necessary to clearly understand the structure of the organization, its type of activity, staff, duties of each, and also to monitor the prompt implementation of any order.Discipline - the key to quick success! Already at the first stage of building your own business, thanks to the plan, you will be able to independently identify shortcomings that may occur in real activity, and, therefore, immediately fix them. These measures will help in the future to avoid a major loss of money.
The absence of a business plan leads to the fact that all the problematic issues that have arisen during the implementation of the conceived idea are solved on the spot. Thoughtlessly. Spontaneously. And such decisions drag a few steps back from success and results. A business plan is a rehearsal that is mandatory, necessary, helps to eliminate all the flaws.
Features of the "frame"
Enough of significance, but now, dear reader, the time has come to talk about how to properly draw up a business plan, paying attention to its features.
The first and most important principle of construction is clarity. It is impossible to explain to business partners the advantage of working with you if you yourself do not understand the essence of the plan and the business as a whole. Thus, the project should be drafted in a clear, transparent and, if possible, concisely.Agree, business partners are unlikely to be interested in a person who, rassusolivaya and diluting the water, can not explain the essence of the proposed proposal. Moreover, in commerce there is a saying “Time is money”, and this phrase should perfectly reflect your plan. Answering the question “How to make a business plan correctly?”, The sample is in front of your eyes: “Clear, clear, concise.”
About the details
The effectiveness of the project being developed depends largely on the details that you have put on paper. Be sure to include in the plan the main points, otherwise you will fail! Key points are the value of the company, its attractiveness, future potential customers, as well as future risks and ways to avoid them. How to make a business plan yourself? To do this, you need to include competitors, partners and your entire team, which is involved in the development of the business.
A separate chapter can combine income and expenses. The philosophy of business is profit. No profit - why then do you need such a business? Another point - the term profit. Everyone knows that to open your own business you need to invest a “round” amount, and the question is when you can return all the money spent.
Structure: Part I
If you are interested in how to properly draw up a business development plan, then the rules for issuing a document deserve special attention.
- Title page. The total volume is from 30 to 40 pages. The title page indicates the name of the company, contact information, as well as information relating to the founders.
- Introduction This element should briefly reflect the essence of the future business. Thanks to the introduction, you justify the relevance of the proposed idea, revealing all its advantages.
- Market. Analyzing the market opportunities, you can determine the target audience of the business. In this chapter you should pay special attention to the characteristics of the contingent, the size of the market, as well as its growth or decline. Depending on these indicators, a company promotion policy is built. This also includes risks and force majeure.
- Surveys of market similar activities. This item will allow you to identify potential competitors, both venerable companies and small organizations. In the modern world it is almost impossible to come up with something unique. No matter how bright your idea may be, most likely this niche is already taken.However, the study of competitors will provide a clear picture of competition, the advantages and disadvantages of both your own company and "opponents".
Structure: Part II
- Employees and staff. How to make a business development plan? The answer lies not only in the distribution of tasks, but in the professionalism of the employees hired. It is important to choose not only the “first-class” team, but also to place the responsibility on a specific employee for the implementation of the business plan, to correctly draw up an action plan. Here you must specify the shareholders who are interested in the development of the company.
- Model. Finally, it's time to identify all sources of income, as well as list the necessary expenses. Thanks to this item you can find out the date of profit. Here it is also necessary to consider each supplier, specify the data, designate firms-buyers.
- Economic forecasts. Based on the above data, you can make financial forecasts for a period of three years. It is also necessary to include the amount of the initial capital of the company.
- Risk. It is unacceptable to make a business plan without mentioning the risks.As the saying goes, "Who owns the information - he owns the world." The meaning of this paragraph is to develop ways of "retreat" with minimal losses. This means that you solve the problem in advance without investing money.
- Means of financing. Any investor who is thinking about working with you will probably decide to make sure about the sources of financing. Each spent penny must be painted. This includes the cost of renting a room, developing a site, a logo, a company slogan, paying salaries, and so on. Any item that requires a cost is important.
“Right” lesson, or how to become the best teacher
Many beginning teachers ask the question: "How to make a lesson plan?". As practice shows, due to lack of time, such people are fended off, they say, sort it out yourself. Although there is nothing difficult in this matter, it is only important to pay attention to the following organizational issues:
- Definition of the topic of the lesson.
It is impossible to effectively conduct a lesson without knowing its topics; this is a simple truth that does not need additional explanations.Any lesson is reflected in the annual teacher's plan.
- Goals, which, in turn, are divided into several types: training, educational and developmental.
- Tasks - the formation of the knowledge and skills that you define yourself. Proceeding from the tasks, at the end of the lesson each student must learn the material.
- Type and form of the lesson - and this is worth to tell more.
Types and forms of training classes
Each teacher should be aware of the fact that there are specific types of theoretical lessons that define its form:
- Introductory. Such classes are most conveniently carried out in the form of conversations, lectures, and conversations. Here, students learn new things, therefore, need further clarification.
- Fastening material. A simple survey is the least effective form of repetition. We recommend that you include KVN classes, contests, auctions, games, performances or other types of work in the structure.
- The application of theory in practice. The priority in this form are laboratory work, creative tasks, competitions and so on.
- Generalization of knowledge and practical skills, their systematization.The form of conducting is free.
- Control. The traditional option involves conducting tests, tests, tests, dictations, slices and other forms of control.
Course of the lesson
Determining the progress of the lesson is important. First of all, the teacher explains all the organizational aspects, concentrates the attention of students.
The next step is to check homework. It is much more effective to check the exercises every lesson. So students will understand that there will be no “freebies”, and you, thereby, can ensure proper control over the mastering of the previous topic.
Next, you should tell about the relevance of the lesson topic, identify goals and objectives. The bulk of the time is given to the explanation of the material. It is important to answer all questions of students, otherwise, the quality of knowledge of your wards will leave much to be desired.
Training, training, training ...
Many novice athletes wonder: "How to make a training plan?". In this situation, the goals are of particular importance, for example, if you decide to lose weight, then emphasis should be placed on cardio exercises; if you gain weight, increase the number of approaches on power simulators.
Compiled training plan must be updated every 2-3 months.This is explained by the fact that you not only get used to physical exertion, but also the need to engage other muscles.