How to increase hemoglobin at home
How to increase hemoglobin in the blood? Recently, this issue has become of interest not only adults and the elderly, but also adolescent children. Indeed, absolutely no one is insured against such a deviation. It is worth noting that it is fairly easy to suspect low hemoglobin, as anemia has pronounced symptoms.
Signs of low hemoglobin:
1.Asthenic syndrome. This includes general weakness, drowsiness, fatigue, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, low blood pressure, regular headaches, and in some cases fainting.
2.Dystrophic syndrome. As you know, low hemoglobin in the blood is a consequence of iron deficiency in the tissues of the body, and this leads to the following deviations:
- Change the nail plate. They become overly brittle, exfoliated, thinned and streaked.
- Appears dry skin, as well as painful cracks in the corners of the mouth.
- Hair falls out, or they just grow slowly.
- Disturbed taste and smell. As a result of these deviations, a person can eat inedible substances such as chalk, earth, tooth powder, coal, sand, clay, match heads, etc. Also, people can eat some foods in raw form (various cereals, dough, dried pasta, minced meat, etc.). It is worth noting that very often a person with low hemoglobin considers the smell of nail polish, acetone, various paints, naphthalene, shoe polish, and also the exhaust gases of cars to be pleasant.
- There is a slight increase in body temperature.
How to increase hemoglobin folk remedies
Most people with anemia prefer to increase their hemoglobin not with the help of drugs, but through traditional medicine. To do this, very often use a variety of broths, fresh juices, tinctures and regular food.
How to increase hemoglobin with tinctures
As such means use fresh red clover blossoms. To do this, it is recommended to take 4 heads of this plant, put them in a thermos, pour boiling water, close the lid and leave for 35 minutes.After that, the tincture is required to drink half a glass 3 times a day before eating. After a month, your hemoglobin is completely normal.
How to increase hemoglobin with fresh juices
To prepare the medicinal mixture, you need to squeeze the following fruits and vegetables (100 gr.): Pomegranate, beets, carrots and an apple. All juices should be mixed together and add 50 grams to them. honey Take this tool preferably 3 times a day for 2 large spoons for 3 months.
How to increase hemoglobin through the use of certain products
In order to get rid of anemia, it is often necessary to use those dishes that contain ingredients with a large amount of iron. These meals include beef with prunes, liver with onions, chicken drumsticks with lettuce, baked potatoes, stewed cabbage, beet tops, various nuts, ripe apples, raisins, etc.