How to choose the best headphones for yourself?
When thoughts of buying headphones come in, everything seems simple: I looked at the review, came to the store and took the first ones I liked. But in practice it is not. The range of choice is huge. Headphones produce different and in huge quantities. Each of them has its purpose and its functions.
Today we will talk about how to choose good headphones, and consider the types of media to which they will connect in the future.
In order to understand how to choose the right headphones, there is a certainminimum criteria to use when recognizing a quality product.
- Sound quality. This is probably the very first question the client asks the seller. And this is not surprising, because we use headphones for music and it is fundamentally important for us that we will hear from them as a result.
- Headphone quality. When buying a product, we want it to be as durable as possible and of good quality, because breaking headphones is a fairly common problem.
- Manufacturing firm. Coming to the store, everyone has approximately heard of firms and knows which one is better, and which firm’s products should be abandoned. But do not forget about the characteristics of the headphones. It is about this and much more that we will describe below.
For a start, we will understand why we needed these devices. We will not think long about how to choose headphones for the player, but will try to make out the most difficult moments.
On sale thereThese types of headphones include:
- in-ear headphones.
- overhead headphones. They have a special ear hook and are endowed with anti-noise characteristics;
- intra channel (vacuum).
What headphones to use for a smartphone?
In the modern world, the phone has become an integral part of our life: someone needs it for commercial purposes, and someone uses it to listen to music.
If you are thinking about replacing the standard headset that came in the kit, then you need to understand how to choose headphones for your phone.
Most of the citizens use vacuums, in the people - “plugs or corks”. They firmly hold in the ears, do not fall out and do not allow the penetration of the hum of cars, etc.
And how to choose vacuum headphones? First, the plugs should not fall out of the ear, that is, they must be selected individually for each.
Often they have pronounced low-frequency characteristics. So if you are sensitive to this frequency spectrum, consider another option, as the ears will be simply unpleasant.
How to choose headphones for your computer, the question is very popular.
Immediately consider the options. The most purchased option is overhead headphones. A fairly large number of users spend a lot of time behind the computer, even at night.
Such “ears” will save neighbors from excessive noise at night from your apartment, and you will be provided with decent quality and convenience.
They can be used in games, if they belong to the headset. Immediately the question arises, how to choose headphones with a microphone for your computer?
Microphones on headphones come in several forms: they can hang on the cord,be built into the earpiece or be on an adjustable wire near the user's mouth. The latter type of stereo headset is the most practical.
How to choose a full-size headphones?
This is one of the most optimal options - both for good protection from external sound stimuli, and for the convenience of users. There are three types: open, closed and half-open.
The difference is that closed ones are more noise-insulated than open ones. The latter have a special output from the outside speaker in the form of holes, through which the sound comes from the side, so their noise isolation is more modest.
What technical characteristics to pay special attention to?
Everyone chooses headphones for themselves, but to make a step more thoughtful, take a lookon the main indicators:
How to choose headphones for a laptop?
The selection criteria will be almost the same as for a stationary PC, the only difference is that sometimes not so bulky devices are selected or, without inventing a bicycle, they are switched from their mobile.
We will analyze how to choose wireless headphones for the TV. This type of device is a novelty in the segment of audio equipment, and not everyone managed to get used to the presence of such headphones.
To get acquainted with this device, you can look at the review on this topic on the Internet and visually evaluate their advantages.
To transmit a signal they usetechnologies such as:
- radio signal. They can pick up frequencies at a distance of up to 50 meters, which is, of course, a great option. How to choose these headphones? Relying on your taste and wallet;
- Bluetooth channel. Bluetooth headphones will work 10 meters away;
- infrared port. They are well suited if the TV is 6-7 meters from the seats.
Headphones for games
We will do a brief overview on how to choose gaming headphones, andwhat to pay special attention to.
- Sensitivity. By the choice of this option should come very carefully. Sensitivity is high and low. If it is higher, the headphones will work louder. These characteristics are measured in decibels, the extreme limit of which should be 100-120 dB.
- View of cups. "Ears" are closed and open.Most prefer closed type, as it is very important to hear all the rustling and sounds in the game.
- Microphone presence. Gaming headphones with a microphone - this is the most common option for communicative types of entertainment, as in a collective game without communication with your team can not do.
- Resistance. The high value of this parameter distinguishes sound headphones from those that are worse. And the price basically depends on it. The ideal option would be devices with resistance values ranging from 200 to 500 Ohms. Speaking about the modest price, pay attention to the figure of 64 Ohms.
- Frequency amplitude. Acceptable standards - from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
How to choose anti-noise headphones?
There are several types of anti-noise headphones that differ in theirdesigns and features:
- active. These headphones remove only loud sounds. For example, the speech of nearby people will remain at an audible level.This option is very common in noisy enterprises, which, at the same time, can not do without communication with colleagues;
- passive. Headphones of this type dull all types of noise: both loud and quiet. Also have high comfort characteristics.
Top 5 best manufacturers of headphones
The main difficulty of the majority of buyers is which company headphones to choose. The comments and ratings of these high-tech devices will help you understand which well-known companies produce and market the highest quality products.
The company from Germany, whose products deserve a lot of flattering comments from users from all over the world.
Headphones from this manufacturerdiffer:
- high quality;
- variety (there are wireless, game models, devices for athletes);
- reasonable cost (you can buy both a relatively inexpensive product and a premium device).
The greatest demand is for 2 models of in-ear headphones: the Sennheiser CX 200 Street II and the Sennheiser CX 300-II. These devices have earned a huge amount of positive feedback.Sony headphones
The main "trick" of the headphones of this Japanese company is the brand sound. Music or other sounds in such devices are characterized by high frequency and ease. And this is typical even for models with bass.
In addition, the corporation is constantly expanding the range of headphones, so the user canpurchase:
- devices combined with the player;
- noise reduction devices;
- full-size products without wires;
- Intra channel models, etc.
Demand from the Sony MDR line is in high demand. Variety, quality, great sound - the reason for buying headphones from this popular Japanese manufacturer.
This is one of the most popular firms on the market. On the one hand, it is not easy to choose Beats headphones, but on the other hand, it is easy, as you will have to choose a device from good models. Why are they so attractive and where does such popularity come from?Consider this in more detail:
- Headphone design. He is very original and beautiful.For the production of high quality materials are used that protect against falls and other damage.
- High-quality insulation, which will focus on the music.
- If the headphones are wired, the special material of the cable does not allow it to become confused, thus, the main problem of all music lovers was solved.
- The sound quality is at a very high level. Low, medium and high frequencies are in perfect harmony with each other, none of them bulges and does not hurt the ears.
These headphones have some ambiguous moments. For example, some buyers complain that a high price does not always mean optimum quality.
By the way, this particular brand of devices is most often forged, so be careful when buying Beats headphones.
Another well-known brand among music lovers and fans of computer games. The company from Japan offers good headphones with great sound.
As evidenced by the reviews, the sounds in the devices of this company is light, clean and light.
The most high-quality and popular models of this Japanese brand include ATH M50X, M40x and MSR7.
It is only important to understand that the cost of Audio-Technica headphones is quite high - some models are sold for 70,000 rubles.
Another “Japanese” on our list, which, in principle, should not surprise anyone. Headphones from "Panasonic" have proven to be inexpensive, but reliable devices.
For example, the Panasonic RP-HJE125 is, in the opinion of many users, the best budgetary intra-channel model of headphones at the moment. You can buy it for 500 rubles, which is, you see, a fairly low price.
Separately, it should be said about the brand Technics, also owned by Panasonic. Devices under this brand are popular with professional DJs and are widely used in studio environments.