Bosch Classixx 5 washing machine: instructions for use, washing modes and reviews
Today, a washing machine is an obligatory attribute of any family. It not only facilitates life, saving time, but also allows you to efficiently use resources - electricity and water.
Changing their household appliances, in the current economic situation, most consumers rely on low-end models. At the same time, I don’t want the new acquisition to be inferior in quality or basic set of necessary functions.
For home use and those who are uniquely tuned to good quality appliances, the Bosch Classixx 5 line of washing machines is the best option. Representatives of this range have all the necessary technical characteristics and modes to perform all household tasks.
Characteristics and features
The dimensions of the washing machine Bosch Classixx 5 are quite compact. A depth of 40 cm will allow you to comfortably install the device even in a small-sized bathroom.
Models detached with front loading. For embedding the manufacturer provides for the dismantling of the top cover. For the convenience of consumers who use the device as a stand-alone device, the manufacturer has provided an anti-slip surface of the top cover.
The maximum weight for loading laundry per wash is from 4.5 kg to 5 kg, depending on the model. It is worth noting that this value indicates the weight of dry linen. Many consumers are confused in such figures. Do not allow overload. In any case, the machine may perform the operation, but components will wear out faster and will need to be replaced after the first year of operation.
A distinctive feature of this model range, in the opinion of many users, is the high-quality washing of delicate fabrics, which previously could be washed exclusively by hand.
Bosch Classixx 5 washing machines control the distribution of laundry in the drum, thanks to the imbalance control system.
In one wash cycle with a full load, the device consumes about 45-52 liters of water.
The equipment of the German manufacturer, which is now being manufactured in the Russian assembly, is capable of independently determining the malfunction and informing the user of its availability.
The most frequent errors of the Bosch Classixx 5 washing machine are due to excessive foam formation. In this case, two indicators light up simultaneously: rinsing and spinning. To prevent such situations, it is necessary to observe the dosing of chemicals used for washing. Often, excessive foaming occurs when intensive washing programs are performed. To remedy the situation, it is enough to turn on the additional rinse cycle by selecting the program on the control panel.
If an error with code F19 appears on the display or two indicators light up simultaneously - “spin for 800 revolutions” and “rinsing”, this indicates a breakdown of the heating element. About the failure of the heating element Bosch Classixx 5 also says:
- constantly knocking out automatic;
- cold water, even if the temperature regime of the program provides 40-60 degrees;
- the washing machine may not continue the program, but after drawing water into the tank, it may be drained after a short amount of time.
Bosch high-quality technology saves money.
Thanks to the technologies used by the German manufacturer, with washing machines of the Bosch Classixx 5 line you can significantly save:
- A load of up to 5 kg allows you to wash a complete set of double bed linen with towels at a time.
- The device draws water in accordance with the loaded kg. Consumers do not need to save clothes for washing in order to save resources.
- Consumers available superfast wash, which lasts 30 minutes. This mode is used if you just need to refresh things. To get rid of heavy pollution, this mode will not work. In addition, for high-quality washing and rinsing in a quick wash drum loading should be made half.
Electromechanical control (intellectual). Depending on the model, the device can have both a text display with touch buttons and a backlight, as well as one knob for selecting the washing mode and several additional buttons (on, rinsing, additional water supply to the tank).
Models with a display inform about the time until the end of the wash.Devices in which the screen is not provided, the cycles performed are signaled with light indicators.
Bosch Classixx 5: Washing Modes
Devices have a full basic set of functions:
- Washing synthetic fabrics in three temperature regimes (30, 40, 60 degrees).
- Washing cotton fabrics in three temperature regimes (30, 40, 60 degrees).
- Wash delicate, fine fabrics, wool.
- Washing of dark fabrics, down-padded coats, mixed, intensive washing at 90 degrees (presence of modes depending on the model).
- Quick wash (15/30 min).
- Extra rinse, spin.
Installation and first launch: instructions for users
In accordance with the operating instructions for Bosch Classixx 5:
- The filling hose of the washing machine is connected to the cold water supply.
- The drain hose is discharged into the sewer.
- The device is installed by level. If this item is ignored during operation, the washing machine can vibrate and emit a lot of noise.
- Before the first launch, it is imperative to remove the shipping bolts that hold the drum during transport.
- The first start of the washing machine should be made without linen.It is best to use a special powder designed to clean the washing machine from industrial lubricants. The composition is laid in the compartment for the main wash and the Cotton 60 program is launched.
Advantages of the model range
After analyzing user reviews, we can note the following advantages of Bosch Classixx 5 washing machines:
- compliance with technical requirements that have been declared by the manufacturer;
- ease of use;
- convenient intuitive control;
- excellent washing quality;
- even with a large number of revolutions do not budge;
- the ability to completely get the tray to load powder for cleaning.
The disadvantages of the model range
However, there are disadvantages:
- Water accumulates under the cuff of the drum, as a result of which mold can appear. This problem applies absolutely to any model of washing machines, regardless of manufacturer. To avoid the formation of mold, it is recommended to remove residual liquid and moisture with a dry rag.
- In some modes, the wait time is quite long. This is due to the specifics of the program cycles.Almost all models of Bosch Classixx 5 have the ability to select the fast mode, which significantly saves time when washing things without heavy pollution.
Summarizing all the above, it can be noted that users rate the devices of this model range quite high. Many say that at the very beginning of operation there is a characteristic noise during washing, but after some time it disappears. Experts note that during this time there is a shrinkage of the machine on rubber feet. Therefore, after some time of operation, the device really begins to work in silent mode, which is extremely important for families with small children. Thanks to the many program modes you can use more handwash. In addition, most models have a delayed start, which allows you to set the required time to start washing.